AAT L2 & L3 Bookkeeping Bundle
Take your career to the next level with the AAT L2 & L3 Bookkeeping Bundle Bundle
Here at Accountancy Learning, we specialise in distance learning delivery, so you can study the AAT L2 & L3 Bookkeeping Bundle course from your own home at flexible times that suit you, your family, and any other commitments such as a full-time job.
Our AAT L2 & L3 Bookkeeping Bundle course can be undertaken by those with no prior experience. It can also be undertaken by those with experience who wish to have their skills recognised.
Our AAT L2 & L3 Bookkeeping Bundle course consists of:
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping
Entry Requirements: You don’t need any prior accounting qualifications, skills, knowledge, or experience to get started (although good basic numeracy and literacy skills are needed).
Upon completion of the AAT Level 2 and Level 3 Certificates in Bookkeeping, you can apply to become an AAT Associate Bookkeeper. You will then gain the designatory letters AATQB after your name. You can also apply to become a Licensed Bookkeeper, allowing you to become a self-employed Bookkeeper.
Up until 2016, to be able to ‘practice’, you had to complete the full AAT qualification up to Level 4, and apply to be a Member in Practice (MIP).
NOW, you can achieve an AAT Level 3 qualification which will allow you to practice as an AAT Qualified Bookkeeper. You can then put AATQB after your name!
For more information about how to apply for Associate Bookkeeper Membership (AATQB), please click here, (AAT website).
Unsure which course is right for you?
The AAT L2 & L3 Bookkeeping Bundle Overview
The AAT L2 & L3 Bookkeeping Bundle consists of four units:
- Introduction to Bookkeeping (ITBK)
- Principles of Bookkeeping Controls (POBC)
- Financial Accounting: Preparing Financial Statements (FAPS)
- Tax Processes for Businesses (TPFB)
The package you choose will be determined by the level of coaching and tutor support you think you’ll need to help you successfully complete your course.
- Self-study EXTRA package – Studying via our Self-study EXTRA means that you will have full access to all of our learning materials. Our resources include Progress Tests, Practice Assessments, and Mock Exams, which you will be expected to complete during your course. Don’t panic though, as we will provide you with all the answers so that you can mark your own work.If you get stuck along the way though e.g. with a topic or study task, the only thing you will not be able to do is to ask a tutor to help you with it! However, the good news is that you can upgrade to a tutor-supported package at any time, as needed.
- Tutor supported – Students enrolled on our tutor supported package are assigned a dedicated personal tutor. Your personal tutor is there to help, guide and coach you during your course, and… you can contact them as many times as you like. Your personal tutor will also contact you on a regular basis to help ensure you keep on track (and nag you if necessary!)Your personal tutor will also mark and provide feedback on all the Progress Tests and Practice Assessments you submit to them – this is a vital aspect of the course as it will help both you and us determine when you are ready to start sitting your exams.
- Tutor supported PLUS – Tutor Supported PLUS is an ‘all inclusive’ package. So, in addition to the course materials and unlimited tutor support, this package includes all the extra costs, such as AAT admission fees, exam fees, and exam invigilation (administration) fees.On top of that, we have a PASS PLUS GUARANTEE for all our tutor supported PLUS students – with our exceptionally high pass rates, it is highly unlikely that you would need to re-sit an exam, but just in case you don’t pass the first time, we’ll cover all the costs for you! (Terms and conditions apply.)
For more details, please read the details below.
With Accountancy Learning, you will have full access to all of our unique e-learning resources, which include:
- Individual Learning Plan (ILP) – tailored to you
- Comprehensive Study Support Guide – make sure you read it!
- Bite-size, step-by-step interactive presentations with voiceovers
- Downloadable transcripts for when you’re “on the go”
- Practical downloadable activities/answers
- Interactive online quizzes to check your learning every step of the way
- Progress Tests
- Exam Revision courses including exam-style practice questions
- Practice Assessments
- Mock Exams
- AAT Resources including practising with the AAT’s online exam software
In fact, everything you need to fully prepare yourself for the AAT’s ‘live’ exams.
The AAT L2 & L3 Bookkeeping Bundle course can lead to employment as:
- Purchase/Sales Ledger Clerk
- Trainee Bookkeeper
- Finance Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Administrator
- Professional Bookkeeper
- Senior Bookkeeper
- Accounts Manager
- Ledger Manager
Tutor Supported PLUS
PLEASE NOTE: If you are planning on paying in full, this will show as a payment plan of 1 month. This means we will only take the full payment from you once.
Are you an employer looking to enrol a member of staff?
*Invoice option available