AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
Take your career to the next level with the AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
Here at Accountancy Learning, we specialise in distance learning delivery, so you can study the AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting course from your own home at flexible times that suit you, your family, and any other commitments such as a full-time job.
The AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting is relevant for those who want to supply bookkeeping services or for those who simply want to progress their training to the next stage.
Upon successful completion of the Level 3 Diploma in Accounting, you can apply to become an AAT Licensed Bookkeeper and gain the designatory letters AATQB. You can also progress onto the AAT Level 4 Diploma in Accounting qualification.
Entry requirements: You should have completed the AAT Level 2 or currently be working in the finance sector to study the AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting.
Following successful completion of the AAT Level 3 Diploma, you can progress onto the AAT Level 4 qualification.
Unsure which course is right for you?
The AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting Overview
The AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting consists of four unit assessments:
- Business Awareness (BUAW)
- Financial Accounting: Preparing Financial Statements (FAPS)
- Management Accounting Techniques (MATS)
- Tax Processes for Businesses (TPFB)
The package you choose will be determined by the level of coaching and tutor support you think you’ll need to help you successfully complete your course.
- Self-study EXTRA – Studying via our Self-study EXTRA means that you will have full access to all of our learning materials. Our resources include Progress Tests, Practice Assessments and Mock Exams, which you will be expected to complete during your course. Don’t panic though, as we will provide you with all the answers so that you can mark your own work.If you get stuck along the way though e.g. with a topic or study task, the only thing you will not be able to do is to ask a tutor to help you with it! However, the good news is that you can upgrade to a tutor-supported package at any time, as needed.
- Tutor supported – Students enrolled on our tutor supported package are assigned a dedicated personal tutor. Your personal tutor is there to help, guide and coach you during your course, and… you can contact them as many times as you like. Your personal tutor will also contact you on a regular basis to help ensure you keep on track (and nag you if necessary!)Your personal tutor will also mark and provide feedback on all the Progress Tests and Practice Assessments you submit to them – this is a vital aspect of the course as it will help both you and us determine when you are ready to start sitting your exams.
- Tutor supported PLUS – Tutor Supported PLUS is an ‘all inclusive’ package. So, in addition to the course materials and unlimited tutor support, this package includes all the extra costs, such as AAT admission fees, exam fees, and exam invigilation (administration) fees.On top of that, we have a PASS PLUS GUARANTEE for all our Tutor Supported PLUS students – with our exceptionally high pass rates, it is highly unlikely that you would need to re-sit an exam, but just in case you don’t pass the first time, we’ll cover all the costs for you! (Terms and conditions apply.)
For more details, please read the details below.
Our materials include a mix of study textbooks (Osborne) supplemented by online learning resources, which include:
- Individual Learning Plan (ILP) – tailored to you
- Comprehensive Study Support Guide – make sure you read it!
- Prep Tests (computer marked)
- Practical downloadable activities/answers
- Exam Revision courses including exam-style practice questions
- Practice Assessments
- Mock Exams
- AAT Resources including practicing with the AAT’s online exam software
In fact, everything you need to fully prepare yourself for the AAT’s ‘live’ exams.
The AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting course can lead to employment as:
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable and Expenses Supervisor
- Assistant Accountant
- Audit Trainee
- Credit Controller
- Finance Assistant
- Finance Officer
- Payroll Supervisor
- Senior Bookkeeper
- Tax Assistant.
We have three different course packages to suit all needs and budgets.
You can choose to either pay in full, or choose one of the following payment plans below:
Tutor Supported PLUS
Are you an employer looking to enrol a member of staff?
*Invoice option available