How do I register with the AAT?
Before you register with the AAT, you need to firstly enrol onto your course with a Training Provider – this is important as the AATs online application form will ask for details of the Training Provider you are enrolled with.
Once you have enrolled onto your course, the AAT rules state that you should register with the AAT within 4 weeks of enrolment.
To register with the AAT, simply go to the AATs website and click on the number ‘3′ – Register with AAT’, as shown below:
This will take you to an online application form. A couple of important points here are:
- Make sure you select the correct training provider (i.e. the training provider you enrolled on your course with)
- ULN Number: this is irrelevant for most students, so simply skip this question
There are quite a lot of questions to complete, but hopefully you should find them self explanatory – if you get stuck, do contact us or get in touch with the AAT directly.
Which qualification should I register for?
- AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- Professional Diploma in Accounting
- Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Award in Accounting Software
You can save money with exclusive offers and discounts with an NUS Extra Card – registering as a student with the AAT means that you will be eligible to purchase one!
To buy your card, you will need to visit the NUS website, here’s the link: www.nus.org.uk/en/nus-extra/. Simply complete the online registration under “Buy your NUS Extra card now” – you will need your AAT membership number to hand and you will need to select the Training Provider you enrolled with as your school.
The NUS card only costs £12 a year, but on average, students make annual savings of over £500!
For more information, please click here