How do I register with the AAT?
Before you register with the AAT, you need to firstly enrol onto your course with a Training Provider – this is important as the AATs online application form will ask for details of the Training Provider you are enrolled with.
Once you have enrolled onto your course, the AAT rules state that you should register with the AAT within 4 weeks of enrolment.
To register with the AAT, simply go to the AATs website and click on the number ‘3′ – Register with AAT’, as shown below:
This will take you to an online application form. A couple of important points here are:
- Make sure you select the correct training provider (i.e. the training provider you enrolled on your course with)
- ULN Number: this is irrelevant for most students, so simply skip this question
There are quite a lot of questions to complete, but hopefully you should find them self explanatory – if you get stuck, do contact us or get in touch with the AAT directly.
Which qualification should I register for?
- AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- Professional Diploma in Accounting
- Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Award in Accounting Software
As an AAT student, you are able to purchase a student TOTUM discount card which offers 100’s of discounts such as 10% off at the Co-op, 10% off at ASOS, and 25% off Odeon student-priced tickets.
For more information on how to get your TOTUM card, please click here