There are a range of finance/funding options (subject to eligibility), as follows:
- Advanced Learner Loans: Click here to find out more about these (GOV.UK website), including: eligibility, what you’ll get, how to apply, repayments, bursary fund.Please bear in mind that a number of training providers (including Accountancy Learning) do not offer this funding method, so you will need to ‘hunt around’.
- Professional Career Development Loans: Click here to find out more about these (GOV.UK website), including: eligibility, how to apply, repayments and interest, further advice.
- ELCAS – Armed Forces resettlement funding: Click here to find out more information on how it works (link to ELCAS site).
Accountancy Learning does offer ELCAS funding, so we have provided a few documents here for you:
If you would like to apply for ELCAS funding, please contact us on 01392 435349 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
- Apprenticeships: There will be plenty of training providers (particularly colleges) who offer Apprenticeships, so do check with your local provider. You can find out more about AAT Apprenticeships here.
Accountancy Learning does offer AAT Apprenticeship training if you are based in Devon, Cornwall or Somerset. If you don’t yet have a job in finance, you might be interested in our Talent Programme (please call us on 01392 435349 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
- Adult Education: Please contact your local college for the funding they might be able to access to support your training
- Job-seekers: Please speak to Job Centre Plus for funding support
- Careers Service