There is a range of funding/finance options (subject to eligibility), as follows:
- Advanced Learner Loans: Click here to find out more about these (GOV.UK website), including eligibility, what you’ll get, how to apply, repayments, and bursary fund. Please bear in mind that a number of training providers (including Accountancy Learning) do not offer this funding method, so you will need to ‘hunt around’.
- ELCAS – Armed Forces resettlement funding: Click here to find out more information on how it works. Accountancy Learning does offer ELCAS funding. You can find out more here.
- Apprenticeships: There will be plenty of training providers (particularly colleges) who offer Apprenticeships, so do check with your local provider. You can find out more about AAT Apprenticeships here.
Accountancy Learning does offer AAT Apprenticeship training if you are based in England. If you don’t yet have a job in finance, you might be interested in our Talent Programme please visit our Apprenticeship Academy website for more information.
- Adult Education: Please contact your local college for the funding they might be able to access to support your training
- Job-seekers: Please speak to Job Centre Plus for funding support
- Careers Service