Tools, Advice, and Support to Help You Recruit Accountancy Staff
As a busy accountancy practice or finance department, you need to recruit the right staff to maintain your high standards, deliver excellent customer service, and keep your business profitable.
But recruiting quality staff is time-consuming and challenging. Not least because the quality and thoroughness of your recruitment process will have a significant impact on the apprentices, trainees and qualified staff you attract.
It’s easier that you think to recruit accountancy staff with our help
To simplify the process and reduce your hassle, we’ve put together a number of services to help you find the right recruits.
From advice on funding and training apprentices, to tools that will enhance your initial assessment process and staff inductions, you’ll discover trusted advice to help you place the right people in your company.
- Apprenticeships and Funding – Make an informed decision with quality advice and guidance on everything from funding to flexible training.
- Recruitment Advice and Guidance – Discover training and recruitment advice to help you choose the right trainees and maximise your investment.
- Placement Service – let us introduce you to enthusiastic individuals and discover an easier way to fill a work placement or a vacancy.
- Initial Assessment and Profiling – Benefit from our range of initial assessment tools that help you avoid the inconvenience and hassle of a wrong recruitment decision
- Bookkeeping Induction Training – Reduce your in-house training commitment and speed up the induction of new accounts staff with this unique, self-study bookkeeping programme.
If you wold like to find out more, simply fill in the form to your right and we will send you a FREE employer pack.