Take your career to the next level with an AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting
This AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting, home learning course takes you up to the completion of a set of final accounts for sole traders or partnerships and is therefore very relevant for those who want to undertake bookkeeping services or simply progress their accountancy training to the next stage. You can undertake the Advanced Level either having first completed the Foundation level or if you have relevant prior qualifications or experience.
This course includes the following units:
- Advanced Bookkeeping (AVBK)
- Final Accounts Preparation (FAPR)
- Indirect Tax (IDRX)
- Management Accounting: Costing (MMAC)
- Ethics for Accountants (ETFA)
- Spreadsheets for Accounting (SPSH)
Upon completion, you will be able to apply to become an AAT Licensed Bookkeeper and gain the designatory letters AAT QB. You can also progress onto any of the AAT Level 4 Qualifications.
For more information about:
- What each unit includes
- Assessment method
- How long the course will take
- Level of support you might need
- What you receive from us when you enrol
- Next steps
Ready to enrol? Simply visit our website shop.