At AAT Foundation, our learning materials are hosted online on our virtual learning environment (Moodle) which is available 24/7. These include:
- Online bite-size interactive presentations with voiceovers
- Downloadable transcripts of the presentations
- Interactive quizzes
- Comprehensive downloadable accounting activities and answers
- e-learning accounting games
- Downloadable progress tests and practice assessments (mock exams) to submit for tutor marking and feedback* – to ensure that you are fully prepared before you sit each exam.
If you would like try out a sample of our learning materials, please complete the form opposite to receive a free Basic Bookkeeping ‘taster’ course.
Moodle also provides links to the AAT’s website where you can find practice Computer Based Tests, so you can get practice on the same system on which you will be examined. Students also like the AATs “Green Light Zone”. There is a lot of information to absorb and then apply, so it is important to devote sufficient time to work through the manuals a couple of times materials and to do as much question practice as possible. Practice, practice, practice!!!
At AAT Advanced and Professional, the amount of technical content increases, so we provide a full set of Osborne study manuals – these include Tutorial and Workbook manuals. These are supported by additional learning materials, activities and practice assessments on Moodle for submission to us for marking and feedback*.* Tutor marked Progress Tests and Practice Assessments are applicable to those enrolled on the Standard and Premium Packages. Answers are available on Moodle for those enrolled on the Basic Package.