Flexible Accountancy Apprenticeship Vacancies
We regularly have a number of South West employers (and employers in other regions) who are looking to recruit accounting apprentices.
As well as the vacancies advertised below, we also know other employers throughout the South West always looking for great new trainees, so at anytime you are welcome to email us your CV, let us know how far you are willing to travel, and why you are looking to start an accounting career. Please email email@example.com
Depending on if the positions in practice or industry the work could involve a number of different aspects including:
- Preparing financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Providing bookkeeping services
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Filing Companies House and H M Revenue & Customs documents on client’s behalf
- Maintaining a sales/purchase ledger
- Reconciling bank statements
- Using Computerised Accounting software
Trainees will have support and on the job training from the employer and Accountancy Learning. As an apprentice you would be a student of Accountancy Learning and study for professional AAT qualifications, with an aim to becoming a member of the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
Current Apprenticeship Vacancies:
- Riley Chartered Accountants: Plymouth
A vacancy for a keen individual ready to start their accounting career. Working within a fun and friendly team you will help with client accounts whilst studying for professional AAT qualifications.
- Griffin Chartered Accountants: Honiton
An exciting opportunity to start to your accountancy career in a growing firm where you will undertake a variety of tasks and be given responsibility. Suited to a bright and eager individual who wants to study AAT and ultimately become a Chartered Accountant.
- Albert Goodman Chartered Accountants: Taunton, Yeovil, Burnham on Sea & Chard
Have you recently achieved or are you taking your A Levels this summer? Opportunities are available for Trainee Accounting Technicians, to support managers and other senior staff in providing a range of accountancy services to clients at one of the largest accountancy and business services firms in the South West. Perfectly suited for someone who has just finished their A levels or someone with the right qualifications or experience looking for a career change.