Flexible Accountancy Apprenticeship Vacancies
We regularly have a number of South West employers (and employers in other regions) who are looking to recruit accounting apprentices.
As well as the vacancies advertised below, we also know other employers throughout the South West always looking for great new trainees, so at anytime you are welcome to email us your CV, let us know how far you are willing to travel, and why you are looking to start an accounting career. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending on if the positions in practice or industry the work could involve a number of different aspects including:
- Preparing financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Providing bookkeeping services
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Filing Companies House and H M Revenue & Customs documents on client’s behalf
- Maintaining a sales/purchase ledger
- Reconciling bank statements
- Using Computerised Accounting software
Trainees will have support and on the job training from the employer and Accountancy Learning. As an apprentice you would be a student of Accountancy Learning and study for professional AAT qualifications, with an aim to becoming a member of the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
Current Apprenticeship Vacancies:
- Somerset County Council – Mendip District Council Offices: Shepton Mallet
Working as an Apprentice within the The Finance and Performance Service at Somerset County Council is a fantastic opportunity to start your career within the public sector and really make a difference to the lives of people in Somerset.
You’ll gain hands-on experience, benefit from excellent training and development, and study towards professional qualifications, fully-funded by the Council.