AAT Level 3
Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping and Ethics
** Launched Sept 2014 – available now**
For those who:
- Have prior accounting knowledge including double entry bookkeeping skills
It is an ideal progression route for those who have completed the Level 1 Award in Bookkeeping and/or the Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping.
It covers double entry bookkeeping, financial statements, intermediate spreadsheets and professional ethics.
Upon completion of this unit, you can become a professional bookkeeper.
AAT Level 2
Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Have little or no prior accounting knowledge
- Have little or no prior experience of working in a finance department
This qualification is designed to introduce you to manual double entry bookkeeping skills and associated documents and processes, up to Trial Balance stage.
Upon completion, you can choose to complete any of the any of the other AAT Level 2 Qualifications, or you can progress onto any of the AAT Level 3 qualifications.
AAT Level 1
Level 1 Award in Bookkeeping
** Launched Sept 2014 – will be available soon **
- Have no prior accounting knowledge
- Have no prior experience of working in a finance department
This is an introductory qualification in manual bookkeeping skills, in particular, it provides essential skills in single entry bookkeeping.
Upon completion, you can progress onto any of the other AAT Level 2 Qualifications.