Ethical Power is looking to recruit an Accounts Apprentice to join our growing finance team. The successful candidate will need to be able to drive as our offices are in a rural location just 4 miles from Exeter. The tasks and responsibilities in this job description are listed to show what the successful candidate will perform, as this is an apprenticeship position no prior experience is required as full training and support will be provided.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Maintain the purchase ledger by posting invoices and payments to the general ledger.
- Completion of supplier statement reconciliations
- Process expense claims
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Raise and track purchase orders
- Respond to supplier queries
- To provide administrative support to the finance team.
Skills required for this apprenticeship:
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Proactive with a desire to learn in a dynamic, fast paced supportive culture
- Flexible, enthusiastic with a “can do” attitude
- A desire to learn and to take on responsibility, able to demonstrate use of initiative
- A good work ethic
- GCSE Maths and English A*-C
£10,000 per annum, reviewed bi-annually with progression in line with completion of studies.
Hours of work: This is a full time role, office hours are 09.00 to 17.30 Monday to Friday
To apply for this vacancy please email for your full CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org