This distance learning course builds on the financial and management accounting topics in the AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting, so it is relevant for those who wish to progress on from AAT Level 3 or for those who have an excellent prior knowledge of double entry bookkeeping and financial accounting and don’t feel the need to complete Level 3. It is also a good starting point for those working as experienced bookkeepers who want recognition of their skills.
This course includes the following units:
- Financial Statements (FSTM) – 2.5 hours CBT
- Financial Performance (FPFM) – 2.5 hours CBT
- Budgeting (BDGT) – 2.5 hours CBT
- Internal Controls and Accounting Systems (ISYS) – CBP Report
Optional Units (2 from 5):
- Cash Management (CSHM) 2.5 hours CBT
- Credit Control (CRDC) 2.5 hours CBT
- Business Tax (BTAX) 2 hours CBT
- Personal Tax (PTAX) 2 hours CBT
- External Auditing (EXTA) 2 hours CBT
Exam results for Level 4 CBTs take approximately 6 weeks to come through, due to the written elements in these exams.
Upon successful completion, you can progress directly onto any of the professional level qualifications e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
For more information about:
- What each unit includes
- How long the course will take
- Level of support you might need
- What you receive from us when you enrol
- Next steps
Please see our downloadable Factsheet, Enrolment Form and Price List (shown to the right, in ‘Related Downloads’).
If you would prefer to complete this course on a ‘per unit’ basis, then please click on the link below: